Monday, November 30, 2009

I can not forget

Anonymous. Each woman has deeply imprinted in her mind that how the ideal lover looks and spend a lot of time dreaming of how it would flow a meeting with him. A crazy fantasy while her body longs beyond this sensor type.



"Now two years while I spent my holidays with my sister in NYC, I met the ideal lover at a party. Brunette with black eyes, stylish, with about 20 cm taller than me. Even if he wear a sweater wholesale of wool, i guess very strong, seem ready to throw me in the ninth heaven. He was without doubt the nicest man I ever saw. I fall inlove straight away.

I felt that I want hem as never ever wanted anything in my life. I do not remember exactly how we got acquainted. But remember that the attraction was mutual, and instant record. At the end of the party, we shared a taxi to the apartment and made everyone exchange phone numbers. We spent the afternoon following along on my sister's couch, talking about us, and, finally, discuss sex.

The talks were extended until evening, when we drink something and had dinner. Meeting continued at home with a mutual friend, who served us with champagne. Shortly after midnight, I ran the rest of the world and we fled in a karaoke bar, where we stayed about 3 o'clock, hanging from the uncomfortable seats at the bar. We have no where to go: he lived with a friend, I sit with my sister.

After the third time I heard "I will always love you" in the interpretation of various local celebrities, I whispered in her ear: "Let's rent a hotel room!" I never had done that. In fact, I admit I had a very bad opinion about women who do this usually. But this is, I dove flew from his mouth and I could not take it back. Nor wanted.

He paid record the speed of light, then I pulled the seat stiffness on the legs and started to wake up on the streets in search of a motel. When we finally found one, I was the one who paid the room. Eventually, the idea was mine ... None of us never took out any word. The boots are open and shirt were torn before the elevator  reach our floor.

The room was small and rather dirty. No door was not closed right behind us as we were already in the shower. I am not sure if we wash one another because I was sweating after all these karaoke or because I wanted to prepare for what will follow. Probably both. But while I remove it with a towel and carried me to bed in my arms, I knew I had taken the right decision. I raised in my arms. And I gave way.

It seems that our little discussion about sex sooner was the most appropriate prelude. In the hours that followed, I realized the guy was a very good listener. I told you I want a partner who has enough power how I handle you like a heart. As I am not afraid of bruises, odd noises, trinteli on the carpet, muscle cramps or kilograms of sweat.

I was holding hands restrained behind his back, feet nailed to the ceiling, our bodies are torn to lipeau, icneau and blur into continuously. It was unbelievable and unforgettable. There are so naive enough to believe that he wanted more than one night with me. But it was incredibly skilled in to play the role of the ideal lover, and I managed to implement my most amazing sexual fantasy. "

Sex-marathon

"The first time he get ready to have sex, Alen asked me in the style characteristic (childish, but a little kinky):" You want to make love? "If it was anyone else in his place, I would burst into laughter. But his face I said that it is indeed very honest, so I nodded so. I felt those flyers in my stomach that I feel every time a new type going to enter me for the first time. Every time living with fear that intercourse will not live up to our expectations.

I'm afraid of when the tension between the new maximum until the climax (kiss us everywhere, we bite the ear lobe, we whispered dirty words), will disappear once we go for it. Most often, orgasm becomes a goal in itself. And as a woman's orgasm with your partner takes time and accommodation, often wake up in the final full of energy and wanting more, while the kind of fall flat next to me already.

But I soon discover that sex with Alen would be very different. and was not just the fact that he resists more than others, but how you feel special to me. It moves very slowly and subtly: a few small circles on the left, some on the right, then followed by a 10 penetrate very deep surface. Do not bother with the classics and repeated moves forward-back - the ones that Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and called them "sexual intercourse rabbit.

I stirred the delicate gestures. Gender became very calm, graceful and gradual. I think that lasts for hours. I was completely amazed. Who is this guy really? and how to resist that? He confessed himself an ex-girlfriend as a guide ii dedication Taoist sexual techniques, a Chinese school that day not only promote sex as a pleasure, but as a necessary tool for physical and mental health of the individual. He said Tao of sexologiei.

Paper infinite wisdom changed her life completely. Taoistii believe in sex acts during (at least 1,000 penetrations). For them, pleasure is not just an issue for several seconds, defined as "when you do not get enough of each other. I read the book and I noticed that Chinese describing exactly how Alen move to coordinate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio