Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The 10 Commandments of Sex's

5 of her, 5 of him:

Women:

1. Have no complex: Size does not matter, battery life yes!

Under the motto "Why take a whole pig for meat?" Club women disappointed by their partners penis, thank the man who invented the vibrator. Not only 'toy' it is a good sexual partner, but may be Carata anywhere, without (it) bored / tired / blame etc.. Etc.. Etc.

2. NOT treat a woman like an inflatable doll: It's cool to do it in acrobatic position, with the mention that "material" is mostly frail women and non-flexible, even when shaking like a bow under the pressure of fat.

I slammed into the wall not believing that cold concrete acts as an aphrodisiac and does not sit on furniture in the idea that a smooth surface can not jump chips by friction. I do not pluck the breasts and not push as if you discovered that the area between my legs is made of rubber. Understand that actresses are paid to the climax gems.

3. NOT wasting your 'seed' on 'dry land': if you insist on my face finish, be prepared for adverse reactions.

Do not do it without me know, that might be to temporarily blind or to regurgitez of reflex or drown and coughing at night when you sleep like a baby ... It is said that seminal fluid is excellent for skin. None commented, just as most women prefer to test all sorts of nonsense from trade odoriferous skin care. Nothing compares to the satisfaction of giving a lot of money on creams to firm and later finds that are not suitable.

4. NOT give lessons in style when you're completely naked, in compromising position: We have no problem with "doggy" but that now has his own style with this position ( "doggy style")?

"Goat" is not favorable position for the women posed in style. High heels 'of the Jimmy Choo' stands out best in the picture "legs".

5. Do not kill the passion: No, the terms "wash up", "Take the trash," "Do clean!" not part of the 'dirty language' that you like you use in bed.

Maybe accept 'dirty language' when I play the maid to bed, but I refuse to accept orders from you when you are tired, sad, stressed, etc. to menstruation.

Men:

1. Do not you do "chip carving: job with 'wiener' smacks of feminism. And if you have befriended so well with the vibrator, then the vibrator will be more than happy to lend your card or his car.

2. NOT regret you have not tried: It's cool to do it in the position of "missionary" with the mention that you are over 40 years, a boring job, 2-3 children and I struggle hemorrhoids.

3. You do not doubt: If you please close your eyes? If you close your eyes, I think you might you like? If you believe me, I?

4. NOT cry, if you see on the net: No one takes pictures while you have sex. Not even understand why you thought this ... Want to ask me something?

5. NOT tired doing nothing: Make up your mind! I think about sex every time I see and I could be confusing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio